You are kindly asked to fill out a health questionnaire before any services are provided. Full disclosure is requested as Thai Massage is a full body deep tissue/muscle massage. All information gathered will be kept in strict confidentiality.
Thai Massage cannot be performed on those who are suffering from the following:
- Fever or Flu
- Rashes or contagious/infectious skin ailments
- Areas of sprains or broken bones
Thai Massage must be performed with caution on those who:
- Have high blood pressure
- Have osteoporosis
- Have blood clots or high risk cardiovascular or circulatory conditions
- Undergoing treatment for cancer
- Spinal conditions
- History of dislocations (ie. shoulder)
- Receiving psychological counseling or treatments
Thai Massage is a complementary therapy and is not meant to substitute any treatment or advice from your Medical Advisor or Physician.